I have really been on my health kick lately and I feel great. I made a promise to myself that I would loose this big ass gut of mines by the summer of this year which is 2019. I have always loved making smoothies but now I am taking things more seriously because I am closer to 40 than 30, and it is time to make some changes. Today is day two of the new year and I am off to a great start and it feels great. There are plenty of benefits of drinking smoothies and I would like to list a few and how they have impacted me.
- Easy way to get your fruits and veggies - This is a life saver me being that me and my lady are both busy people, and sometimes we don't have time to cook a proper meal. Making smoothies is an all-in-one type of deal, and if done right you will get all of your nutrients in one sitting.
- Easy to prep - Today I started making smoothie packs by cutting up my fruits and veggies and placing them in a ziplock freezer back. All that I have to do now is pull it out of the freezer and add my almond milk and head out of the door, it saves me so much time.
- Smoothies are great snack - People think that smoothies are just some big glasses of green nasty stuff and that is soooo not true. You can add all types of berries and goodies in your smoothie blends, and you might actually find yourself cutting back on those fatty chips. Play around with some of your favorite fruits and veggies and you won't regret it.
- Makes you feel full - I'm a pretty big guy and my smoothies curve my appetite, therefore I have been eating less which is a good thing. It cuts back on that grocery list of mines and helping me shed some of this belly fat.
- A Good Detox - Smoothies are known for flushing out pretty well and that's something that we all could use. There is no need to go to the pharmacy to pick up something to flush you out when you can use what GOD gave us for our bodies. Get you a bunch of green veggies and just wait for it!!!
These are just a few benefits that are important for me, I hope that you give it a try and see how it works out for you. If you decide to try please let me know how's it working for you.